In order to recognize the importance of servant leadership in our community, Leadership Lincoln created The Bud Cuca Servant Leader of the Year Award. This award is presented annually to honor a member of the community who has lived and embodied the ideals of servant leadership by leading from the heart, and using his/her talents, gifts and leadership ability to make a better future for the entire community, including all of its citizens.
The selection criteria are:
- Exceptional community involvement
- Exceptional community leadership
- Actions that both honor our community’s history and contribute to its future
- Servant leadership
- Complete the online nomination form.
- Submit your nomination offline:
- Mail: 211 N. 14th St., Lincoln, NE 68508
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mick Hale)
- Nominations must be received by Leadership Lincoln by Thursday, March 1, 2018.
- Please contact Leadership Lincoln with any questions (402.441.4661).
Past Award Recipients:
2017 - Clinic with a Heart Clinic Operations Group
2016 - Ruth McKinstry
2016 - Shayne Pearson
2015 - Ed Wimes
2014 - Randy Hawthorne
2013 - Bruce Hull
2010 - Lorraine & Charles Pallesen
2006 - Pete Allman
2005 - Kim Robak
2004 - Jerry & Louise Schleich
2003 - Brent Toalson
2002 - Beatty Brasch
2001 - Dick Patterson
2000 - Ed & Dorothy Schwartzkopf
1999 - Scott Young