Youth (2020-2021) Application
Please provide enough information to allow us to get the best representation of you and your interest in community engagement.
You must complete this application in one visit to this page. As such, it might be helpful to type your answers in a separate word processing document and then revisit this page and copy/paste your answers into the application.
Reference forms may be uploaded and submitted via your online application. You also have the option to submit them later by email to email@example.com or by mailing to the Leadership Lincoln office, 211 N. 14th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, 68508.
Applicants are responsible for making sure all application materials are returned to the Leadership Lincoln office by Sunday, May 31, 2020.
Forms must be post-marked by the deadline. Forms that are emailed must be received by 11:59pm on the deadline and forms that are hand-delivered must be received by 5:00pm.
Once all applications are reviewed, Leadership Lincoln’s selection committee will schedule group interviews. You will need to be able to attend one of the group interviews to be considered for the Youth program:
Program Calendar and Commitment
- Tuesday, August 4th from 7:00-8:00pm
- State of the City Address
- Thursday, September 22, 2020, 7:30-9:00am
- Opening Retreat
- Sunday, August 16th & Monday, August 17th 2020
- Attendance is required at the Opening Retreat.
- Friday, September 18, 2020
- Thursday, Octobr 22, 2020
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- December 1, 2, OR 3 (You will sign up for one day)
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Attendance is required at 80% (equivalent to eight seminars) of the programming hours of seminars.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 7:00-8:30pm
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 7:00-8:30pm
- Wednesday, February 24, 2020, 7:00-8:30pm
- Monday, March 29, 2020, 7:00-8:30pm (Graduation Planning)
- Attendance is required at a minimum of two Unpackings.