ACADEMY FOR LOCAL LEADERSHIP XII (2018-2019) APPLICATION
Please provide enough information to allow us to get the best representation of you and your interest in community engagement. We anticipate answers to be 3-5 sentences per question.
You must complete this application in one visit to this page. As such, it might be helpful to type your answers in a separate word processing document and then revisit this page and copy/paste your answers into the application.
Academy of Local Leadership Recruitment Open House
Applicants are invited to attend the Leadership Lincoln Recruitment Open House prior to completing the application form. Staff and alumni will be available to discuss the program and answer questions.
Thursday, May 17, 2018, from 5:00-7:00pm at Apothecary Loft (140 N. 8th St., 5th Floor)
To complete the Project ALL program, you must:
1. Attend Leadership Lincoln State of the City.
- Friday, September 21, 2018, 7:30-9:00am (tentative)
2. Attend one seminar per month September, 2018-March, 2019. Attendance is required at 80% of the programming hours involved in those seminars.
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday, November 15, 2018, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Thursday, February 21, 2019, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 10:00am-7:00pm
3. Attend Unpacking Meetings.Unpacking meetings are an optional opportunity for participants to further discuss and debrief their experiences.
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 11:30am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 11:30am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, January 30, 2018, 11:30am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 11:30am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 11:30am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 11:30am-1:00pm
4. Academy of Local Leadership participants are expected to complete a community service project.
5. Academy of Local Leadership participants are expected to make a commitment to serve the community by seeking out a volunteer role, board of directors placement, task force or governmental commission appointment, etc. upon completion of the program.
Applications are not complete without the signed approval of your employer as our program conflicts with typical working hours.
Friday, May 25, 2018