The Distinguished Service Award is presenter to honor an alumnus who has displayed exceptional involvement, service, and leadership to Leadership Lincoln and to the Lincoln community.
The selection criteria are:
- Exceptional involvement, service and leadership in the Lincoln and Lancaster County community
- Exceptional involvement, service and leadership in Leadership Lincoln
- Servant leadership
- Complete the online nomination form.
- Submit your nomination offline:
- Mail: 211 N 14th St, Lincoln, NE 68508
- Email: email@example.com (Mick Hale)
- Nominations must be received by Leadership Lincoln by Friday, February 28, 2020.
- Please contact Leadership Lincoln with any questions (402.441.4661).
The honoree will receive the award at the Annual Celebration of Community Leadership on June 11, 2020 at Embassy Suites.
Past Award Recipients:
2018 - Liz Koop and the Fellows 32 MyLNK Project Team
2017 - Marilyn Moore Ed.D.
2016 - Bennie Shobe Jr.
2015 - Deane and Gerry Finnegan
2014 - Trudy Hines
2013 - Lynn Ayers
2012 - Mary Cumberland Bruning
2006 - Jan Connolly
2005 - Reginald Kuhn
2004 - Joy Citta, Sara Boatman
2003 - Tammie Burns
2002 - Jay Beermann
2001 - Rich Claussen
2000 - Rod McCullough, Susan Ugai
1999 - Charlie Meyer
1998 - Karen Flowers
1997 - Kit Boesch, Valdeen Nelsen
1996 - Dale Jensen, Cathie Petsch
1995 - Ron Ferry
1994 - Doug Evans
1993 - Deb Alward, John Perkins
1992 - Carol Jess
1991 - Jolleen Clymer
1990 - Lana Flagtwet, Jim Gordon
1989 - Linda Robinson Rutz